Did you… enjoy doing your Finance & Accountancy tutorials and assignments?
Are you… born with an eye for perfection with the need to be neat and organized all the time?
Do you… always keep a checklist pad in your bag?
Do you… consider algebra and arithmetic your second-language?
If you are what depicted above, we want to meet you!
Come have a chat with us to see if you’ve got what it takes to become the Account Assistant at Exabytes!
In this position, you will :
- Be responsible for Account Receivable (AR) function by maintaining the AR books according to the controlling procedures adopted by the Company
- Be responsible for the filing and the up-keeping of records to ensure proper storage and retrieval of information
- Assist the Finance Department and Credit Control Division in daily operations
- Assist in the compilation of financial reports, generating of outstanding billings, and other relevant documents
- Assist in liaising and coordinating with internal departments, and other external parties
- To reply to Billing Enquiries via phone and helpdesk
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
You must also possess at least :
- A professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in others or equivalent.
- Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Dont hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’ve got what it takes to become a part of our big family! 😉