Flexi Cloud Server (VPS Hosting)
Flexi Cloud Server is an Internet hosting service known as a virtual private server in the cloud. As technology advances rapidly, Exabytes too has upgraded its technology use and replaced the traditional standalone VPS hosting service with Flexi Cloud Server. Flexi Cloud Server is a service model based on IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service). It is the future of VPS hosting which offers greater technical flexibility.
Users now have unlimited access to resources and information, and operate in a flexible, shifting and dynamic market through our pioneering cloud solutions. Cloud Servers possess the similarities and capabilities of a Dedicated Server, but in a Cloud Environment. It includes the advantages such as High Availability, Faster Speed, Better Security, Full Root / Administrator Control, highly focused on development. Start Flexi Cloud Server Before Your Competitors Do!
Ask For Quotation
Anxious to know the amount you will be paying should you are interested to add more specs to your cloud server? Drop us your details and our staff will be contacting you soon.
- XEN ©
- Minimum Dual Intel Xeon E5620 Quad Core CPU ((12M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI) or equivalent with 64GB RAM
- On, Off, Rebuild, Reboot, Upgrade, Downgrade, Backup VM
- Optional cPanel (Only for CentOS) and WebSitePanel for Windows
- Silver, Upgradeable to Gold
- Linux (CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo) and Windows (Server 2003, 2008)
Exabytes Flexi Cloud Node’s Cloud Hosting is made up of one or more nodes. Each node provides 1GB RAM, 10GB SAN storage, 1 CPU Core and 1GB/hour bandwidth. Discounts apply when buying multiple nodes, so the more you need, the more you can save.
Screenshots Of Flexi Cloud Servers
Exabytes Flexi Cloud Order Form
Exabytes Cloud Control Panel – Overview
Create New Virtual Machine
Cloud Virtual Machine Details
Web based Server Console (Windows Virtual Mchine)
Web based Server Console (Linux Virtual Machine)
Configure Software Firewall Rules for Virtual Machine
Configure Auto Scaling Rules for Virtual Machine
Cloud Virtual Machine – Network Usage Graph
3 Reasons Why Exabytes Flexi Cloud Server?
We understand the nature of your business, you should not be expected to invest in us without total clarity and information.. We want our clients and customers to know exactly what it is that we at Exabytes are offering and exactly what they are signing up for. Hence we have compiled the top five reasons as to why we provide the best services out there.
Flexi Cloud Server Expertise
Feel a total support network – we have over 40 server specialists dedicated to helping you.
- Exabytes specialized in Flexi Cloud Server since year 2001.
- Exabytes is trusted by over 60,000 active and satisfied clients all over the world.
- Exabytes is currently hosting and managing over 1000 web/cloud servers.
- Exabytes understands your requirements well.
Easy Flexi Cloud Server Management And Access
Everything is easily managed with our user-friendly Exabytes web based control panel:
- File management: backups and advanced FTP.
- Domains: subdomains, parked, addons, etc.
- Email: webmail, forwarders, autoresponder, etc.
- Databases: MySQL, phpMyAdmin, Microsoft SQL.
- Others: Softaculous, Application Installers, web stats and more!
Optimized Flexi Cloud Server
- We fully optimise our servers to guarantee the best possible email and web performance for Small to Medium Businesses (SMEs).
- Customized Flexi Cloud Server settings to improve server stability and performance.
- 24/7 live server monitoring by our technical specialists.
- Industry-leading hardware and software.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you support Microsoft SQL Server Database? Which version?
Yes. We support MySQL Server 5.0.x
How long have you being in business?
We have been in the webhosting business since year 2001 and have received numerous awards and accolades over and over again.
Do you provide any guarantee?
Yes. We provide 99.5% Server Uptime Guarantee and 99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee.