- A simple drag-and-drop email composer.
- Automatic removal of bad addresses, duplicates and unsubscribes.
- Integrates seamlessly with Exabytes Website Builder and Online Store.
- World-class infrastructure and authentication tools.
- Reports that show which emails get opened, clicked on and shared.
- Smart, friendly consultants ready to help 24/7.
- A signup form for your website or Facebook page.
- NEW – Get better responses by adding clickable buttons to your emails.
- Simple integration with Facebook, Google Analytics, Etsy and more.
What can email marketing do for my business?
Promotional emails are one of the most economical ways for any business to connect with customers. Research shows a message is five times more likely to be seen through email than on social media like Facebook or Twitter. That’s why musicians use email marketing software to share their performance schedule with their fans, non-profits use it to get donations and photographers use it to promote their portrait services. It just works.
How is Exabytes Email Marketing different from Constant Contact® or MailChimp®?
Exabytes Email Marketing doesn’t use templates, so your emails won’t look like anyone else’s. Build a custom email that matches the look and feel of your website using a simple drag-and-drop composer. And though it’s super easy to use, our support is here for you 24/7 if you need help.
What is HTML email?
HTML email refers to the programming code behind those bold, colorful emails you see in your inbox. For obvious reasons, HTML emails are far more effective than plain text emails. But don’t worry – you don’t need to know a thing about coding to use our email campaign software. You just need to know how to click and drag. The magic’s on us.
How do I know if my email marketing campaigns are working?
Exabytes Email Marketing provides great statistics to show you how many people are opening, engaging with and sharing your email. There’s no mystery or guesswork. You can even compare different emails side-by-side to quickly see which emails get the best response. Once you know what appeals to your readers, you can refine your emails for even better results.
What should I look for in email campaign software?
1. The ability to create clean, professional emails that look great – especially on mobile devices.
2. Excellent deliverability so your emails don’t end up in the spam folder. This basically comes down to your provider’s relationships with Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and the quality of their authentication tools.
3. Easy-to-understand statistics so you know how your emails are being received – how many are being opened, clicked on, what clients like to read.
What do I need to use this program?
A computer, an Internet connection and any of these web browsers:
- IE 9 or later (PC),
- Firefox 3 or later,
- Safari 3 or later or
There’s nothing to download or install ever.
Do I need any special skills to use it?
No. Our email marketing service keeps all the clutter and technical stuff out of your way. From the drag-and-drop email composer to managing your contact lists everything is easy to figure out. Even folks with the most basic computer knowledge can make email marketing masterpieces.
What if I my contact list outgrows my plan?
Once you purchase a Exabytes Email Marketing plan. simply contact our firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your plan.