SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, SSL Certificate is serve as the backbone of internet security, it is used to establish an encrypted connection between a browser or user’s computer and a server or website.
Why Do You Need SSL?
- Build trust for your website – Your web visitors & prospective customers know that you respect their privacy & personal details.
- Be Worry Free when conducting your online business – your customers’ personal details are safe.
- You gain competitive advantage over your competitors.
- SSL Certificate guarantees your visitors that your site is serious & genuine → increases visitors’ response + Higher Sales.
Who Needs SSL?
- Online credit card transactions
- System login, members login, web forms
- Online file transfer
- Intranet based traffic such as intranets, extranets & database connections.
Types Of SSL Certificates
- Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates:
Protect All Subdomain Websites, Used by most of the world’s leading organizations.
- Organization Validation (OV) SSL Certificates:
Protect Business Website, OV certificates therefore contain legitimate business information.
- Domain Validation (DV) SSL Certificates:
Protect Personal Website, there is no identifying organizational information.
Benefits Of SSL Certificate
1. SSL encrypts sensitive data
All the information will be encrypted and unreadable to everyone except for the person you are sending.
2. SSL Certificates is creditable
Google Chrome will show a lock icon or a green bar in their URL bar for SSL-certified websites to make sure visitors it’s safe and secure.
3. SSL meets PCI compliance standards
PCI standards assures the right strength of encryption and provides a private connection on any website
4. SSL builds your SEO Rankings
Your website will be ranked higher in search engines like Google Chrome, Yahoo! and Bing.
Secure your Website and Build Customer Trust TODAY!