Eh! It’s 2009! Oh how time flies so fast, and now it’s Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009! Oh yes, time to shout out loud and make a new beginning! And a new beginning it is! Let us kick start this prosperous year by introducing our brand new EOTM for January 2009 – (okay, no surprise here) – Ms Alysa Lee!
You might not have talked to her over the phone, or corresponded with her via helpdesk, but you might have noticed her beautiful artworks from our newsletters, magazine ads, paper ads, web layouts and online/offline banners. With workload as much as that, that comes along with beautiful artistic works that add to the value, there is no surprise why this amazing web & graphic designer chic is dubbed as “Exabytes Wonder Lady”.
So what does it take to be a “Wonder Lady”, you may ask? We have got the juices! Ms Alysa is the kind of lady who is :
- Incredibly efficient and able to meet all datelines despite of the workload and tight working schedule.
- Awfully creative and a talented artist.
- Dedicated and commited in executing the tasks assigned to her.
- Takes full responsibility in tasks assigned to her.
- Extremely friendly and helpful with other team members (within or cross department)
- Very hardworking and willing to stay back whenever necessary.
With the personality traits revealed, it’s time to reveal this Wonder Lady! Let’s give it up for, Alysa Lee, Exabytes Web & Graphic Designer! Congratulations, girl! 😀