Yes, the secret is out and it’s time to announce yet another deserving star for this month! This time around, witness the power of a man as the throne goes back to the manhood this time!
Often seen in his famous jacket (like a special agent), our new employee of the month is also famous for his ability to speak the machine language. Once the office hours start and his “programmer mode” kicks in, he will be lost in his own world, communicating away with his machine friends in a language most of us do not understand – the PHP/C++/MySQL. However, if you do not see him coding or sharing a “secret language” with his laptop, you would probably be seeing him staring intently deep into the laptop screen, surfing for new technology updates for research and development for the company. Because of his dedicated spirit, he has made it possible for not only the R&D Department, but also the company to progress and prosper. He also never fails to consistently meet deadlines under extreme pressure and, if necessary, volunteers to work overtime.
Therefore let’s give it up for our reigning king of this month ladies and gentlemen – Mr Chris, Exabytes R&D Special Agent!
So what are the traits he has, making him the best yet among the rest? Let’s check it out!
- Extremely friendly and helpful with other team members (within or cross department)
- Extremely responsible and independent in executing his daily tasks.
- Is able to handle, follow up and complete the tasks assigned to him very well.
- Is able to respect and cooperate well with other teams members.
- Is consistently willing to learn new things.
- Loves to share his knowledge with peers around him.
With the personality traits revealed, it’s time to reveal this handsome lad! Ladies and gentlemen, let’s give it up for your reigning king of the month, Mr Chris, Exabytes R&D Special Agent!