Instant Dedicated Server Hosting is a type of web hosting in which clients lease an entire server which is not shared with anyone else.
Imagine what is said in the sentence above. Now imagine Instant Dedicated Server Hosting and Shared Hosting as two different bungalows, namely Bungalow A and Bungalow B.
Bungalow A, which is Instant Dedicated Server Hosting, belongs to only one user. Meanwhile, bungalow B, which is Shared Hosting is shared and used by many users.
Just like Bungalow A, an Instant Dedicated Server Hosting has many rooms but all are reserved toyour personal use only. For Bungalow B (shared hosting), all small rooms belong to different individuals, which means less disk space and resources for each individual.
In a Nutshell:
With Instant Dedicated Server Hosting, you can:
- Make full use of the whole server and its resources without any worries of downtime or breach of security caused by others.
- Have complete control over your domain and hosting needs.
Are you curious what are inside an instant dedicated server?
Let’s find out from the infographic below!
Hard Disk Drive ( HDD )
– It is a data storage device used for storing and retrieving digital information.
– It consists of one or more rigid, rapidly rotating disks called platters with magnetic heads arranged on a moving actuator (a type – of motor) arm to read and write data to the surfaces.
– A HDD retains its data even when powered off; meaning that individual blocks of data can be stored or retrieved in any order at anytime.
Random Access Memory ( RAM )
– It is a form of computer data storage. It does not retain data when powered off.
Central Processing Unit ( CPU )
– It is the hardware within a server that carries out the instructions of a program by performing the basic arithmetical, logical, and input/output operations of the system.
– It is used to create an internet connection when networks are created in more than one computer.
Graphic Card / Video Card
– It is an expansion card which generates a feed of output images to a display.
Power Supply Unit (PSU)
– It converts main AC to low-voltage regulated DC power for the internal components of the server.
– The function is to cool down the server.