Do I get the privilege to allocate data transfer and disk space as freely as I wish?
Yes, you do.
What if my customers lodge a complaint against the server? Will you back me up?
Yes. You will be backed by our round the clock dedicated and professional technical support. If your customers are facing technical problems, we are there to help, anytime!
Will the clients know that they are actually receiving service from you?
No, as with our Bulk Reseller Hostings, we remain “hidden” to your end users. Your clients will only deal with you and we support you all the way.
What about the servers and other hardware? Do I have to purchase them in order to start my business?
No, as we will cover all your operating costs such as maintaining own in-house web, mail, and DNS servers, backup generators and other network hardware & connections required for hosting. You do not have to worry on spending one bit on this at all!
Can I choose not to provide Windows Server 2008 to my customers?
Yes, you may, although we strongly recommend that you provide it to your customers for your own benefit.
- In order to ensure the stability and performance of our servers, if a resold account is found to overload the server, we reserve the right to suspend the resold account without prior notice and the right not to unsuspend the account.
- REX series of packages are not allowed to assign more disk space and bandwidth (data transfer) to accounts than the quota you actually have in the package.
- Prices do not include domain registration and SSL.
- All prices are quoted in USD.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.